Tuesday 23 February 2010

Life Goals up to 80th spot in Productivity



Life Goals Progress

Life Goals hit the App store at position 106 with a bullet! Over today it moved up to 80th spot. For some reason it seems to be doing really well in Denmark - thanks to all my Danish supporters!

I know this because I'm using the free iPhone app called PositionApp. I would recommend this program to all developers, it makes it really easy to keep track of your Apps progress. There is currently no data from Apple (via iTunes Connect) so this is the only feedback I have on sales.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for highlighting PositionApp. Love seeing being used by the community... @millsustwo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @millsustwo - Happy to promote PositionApp. I think you have done a great job and it fills a need for developers. I know how long it would have taken to develop that and I think it is amazing that you are giving it away for free. I'm also kind of surprised that Apple approved it.

    ReplyDelete