This release continues the incremental feature updates, improves a number of facets of the user interface and fixes a bug which was introduced in version 1.1.
- The Goal description input screen is now multi-line and scrollable which facilitates the entry of long Goal names.
- New Category items will now be assigned a random colour instead of all new Categories being given grey as a default colour.
- 15 New Category icons have been added.
- The Task description input screen is now multi-line and scrollable which facilitates the entry of long Task names.
- The Task entry screen has been upgraded to make it more intuitive to enter the effort and impact for each task (see the screen shot).
- A bug was introduced in version 1.1 which could cause the App to crash if more than 10 categories were added and you selected the Graphs Tab. This has been fixed.
This version is backwardly compatible with data from earlier versions.
New Bestie: Microsoft? - Feels pretty strange writing this when you lived through the 80s and 90s, but Microsoft is kinda on a roll helping out Apple-based programmers recently, is...
1 day ago