Friday 14 October 2016

Response - iMessage Sticker Pack!





DISCLAIMER! Self promoting post follows! I wanted to try out the new iMessage functionality so I whipped up a sticker pack of my favourite quotes. If there is something you would like to see in there let me know and I'll add it to the next version. Don't forget those 5 star gushing reviews!!

*** AD FOLLOWS ***

Got an iPhone or iPad? Use iMessages? Want to have a bit of fun with people you text with? You can drag these stickers over your friends text and rewrite history!! Never lose another argument again!

Includes some of my favourite quotes like "Get to the chopper!" or "The sea was angry that day my friends"! So if you want to be so hot right now, then you need to download Response. Just click on the link below.

Check out the NEW Response sticker pack from Reefwing Software!

No comments:

Post a Comment