FlashWRITER is almost ready for beta release and I'm looking for volunteers to test it.
FlashWRITER is a word processor purpose built for writing.
The current feature list is as follows:
- All the usual WP functions;
- Spell Checking;
- Real time word counts and tracking vs your target word count;
- Cumulative time spent writing and cumulative word count;
- Elapsed time and progress against your target writing time;
- A robust autosave feature which you can customise;
- Custom Templates for each market which remembers that publishers submission guidelines (eg min/max word counts, file formats, preferred font, line spacing, etc.). You will be able to generate your own templates and share them if you are feeling generous.
- An email facility so that you can submit your story (as an attachment or in the body). I've tried to capture the entire story writing work flow in one program.
Happy to consider any other feature requests that people might have.