Tuesday 13 October 2009

GeoDefense Swarm - Easy Level 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5





WARNING LEVEL SPOILER!!!

GeoDefense Swarm

Easy Levels

Level 1 - Beginner Swarm

Level 2 - Diamond One

Level 3 - Dual Channel

Level 4 - Line Up

Level 5 - Down the Chute

Interestingly my hit counter has gone bananas since I posted the solution to GeoDefense Medium Level 3.

Obviously people are more interested in finding out how to beat this game than what I usually blather about.

And.....

The latest version of the iPhone firmware (3.1.2) crashed my phone and I had to do a restore, thereby losing all my saved games (the horror!).

So......

Having to start again, I took screenshots of Easy levels 1-5.

I will post the other levels as I go along.

I make no claims to these being the optimum solutions. In fact looking at the leaderboards I can pretty much guarantee that they aren't. But posting these is more about showing folks that there is a solution. If you have any questions about a level, leave a comment here.

Happy Gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment