Totally unrelated to anything else on this blog, but anyway...
Have I said how brilliant the iPhone is? What a top bit of kit. It even isn't too bad as a phone, just don't try to SMS or dial while you are driving - lethal!
I'm a bit of a fan of the tower defence game genre, and the iPhone has a couple of rippers. The original GeoDefense was insanely difficult and the new update Swarm isn't any easier. In fact I think it may be tougher. Get the build or upgrade order wrong and you are a goner.
So to save some poor soul from gouging their intestines out with a spoon because they just had to redo this level for the 300th time - here is the answer to Medium Level 3 - Y Me?
The answer (as is often the case when you get stuck in these games) is the laser tower.
- Start with the bottom right hand laser and gun turret. The gun is required to channel the creeps down the orange kill zone.
- After the first wave you can build the bottom left laser and gun.
- When you have enough cash build the right hand laser which is on the same diagonal as the >> tiles.
- Then build the laser on the left hand diagonal.
- Finally build the top two lasers.
- Upgrade the lasers as cash permit. To survive the 13th wave you need to have the right hand lasers upgraded more than the left. The bottom right needs to be level 7 by this wave.
I suspect that there is also a solution using the shock towers but I didn't find it!